Hours of Content: 2
This course is for beginners and IT pros looking to get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures! There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings global and demand is greatly outpacing supply which means more opportunity, job security and higher pay for you!
The Security+ exam covers six domains and this course focuses on the fourth domain which is 'Application, Data, and Host Security'' domain.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Application design flaws and bugs
- Cloud security
- Web attacks
- Big Data
- Mobile security and device management
- Key management
- Virtualization and cloud security
- Securing storage and storage platforms
- Information lifecycle management
- Hacking IoT
- Securing the power grid
What are the requirements?
- Students should have basic knowledge of operating systems such as Windows and Linux.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Pass the 'Applications, Data and Host Security' Domain of the Security+ Exam.
- Secure hosts, databases, and applications using security industry best practices.
What is the target audience?
- This course is intended for absolute beginners and IT professionals looking to make the move into the Cyber Security field. No programming experience or prior security knowledge is required. A basic understanding of networking and TCP/IP is helpful. This course is intended for anyone who is interested in a career in Cyber Security